iSN’T iT bLOODy aNNOYING wHEN You’e in A Calorie dEFICIT & sOMEoNE Says COCKTAILS!
Don’t worry I’m not going to type like that anymore 😉 cos that was getting annoying too haha. Anyway I have the solution to your Beach Bar problems and I discovered it today. No I haven’t been on the booze ALL day I promise, just an hour of testing out my new concoction thats all…
Think of cocktails or even cocktails and it’s sugar through the roof and little else in the way of nutrition, but good times guaranteed. But now good times and green lights to go-go-go with this recipie offering up an amazing 20g protein and zero much else.
I’m building this up and the great thing is that its’ SOO simple to make. Go visit www.myprotein.com (they soo need to give me a payout for all the plugs they’ve been getting off me haha) and order some Clear Whey Isolate – Mojito Flavour then follow my step-by-step mojito recipe for a refreshing summer cocktail with just 20g protein!
- Bacardi Superior Light Rum
- ½ fresh lime
- fresh mint leaves
- 300ml of soda water
- Cubed ice
- Crushed ice
- To Garnish: Sprig of Fresh Mint
How to mix
- Put the four lime wedges into a glass, then add the Mojito mix and muddle (squish everything together) to release the lime juice.
- Put the mint leaves on one hand and clap. This bruises the leaves and releases the aroma. Rub the mint leaves around the rim of the glass and drop them in. Use a muddler, bar spoon (or even a rolling pin) to gently push the mint down into the lime juice
- Half fill the glass with crushed ice and pour in the Bacardi Superior Light Rum and soda water. Stir the mix together until the protein powder dissolves.
- Top up with crushed ice, and garnish it with a sprig of mint.
And there you have it – Summer isn’t ruined and neither is your social life. Where there’s a will there’s a way. Same goes for getting that body you’ve been after year after year. Why not come train with me on one of my online coaching programs and get the body the beach will blush at as well as that cocktail.
Link to everything I do https://linktr.ee/abbie_curtis_swim
Abbie Curtis Fitness App Coming Soon!